19 Sep Week 10 Assignment – Federal Contracting Activities and Contract Types
Week 10 Assignment – Federal Contracting Activities and Contract Types
The Department of Energy plans to issue a $1,000,000 government contract to a company that specializes in the manufacturing of solar panel systems. As a result, a government auditor has been contacted to examine the operational data of SolarCal and your company in order to decide which company should win the government contract.
Note: You may create and/or make all necessary assumptions needed for the completion of this assignment.
· In order to complete this assignment, refer to Assignment 1 where you discussed SolarCal and your company. ( PROVIDED AS AN ADDITIONAL ATTACHMENT TO REFERENCE)
In order to complete this assignment, refer to the scenario in the Introduction of New Solar Company Assignment where you discussed SolarCal and your company, as well as the scenarios and readings from previous weeks.
· Refer to the rubric for this assignment to become familiar with how your paper will be graded. ( PROVIDED AS AN ADDITIONAL ATTACHMENT TO REFERENCE)
· Refer to scenarios and readings from previous weeks to complete this assignment.
· Note: It is essential that you review your case analyses when completing this assignment. ( PROVIDED AS AN ADDITIONAL ATTACHMENT TO REFERENCE)
Write a 6–8-page paper in which you:
1. Create a 1-page overview of the history of SolarCal and Superstar Solar, Inc., the companies competing for the government contract.
2. The government is deciding on which contact type it will offer. Discuss firm fixed-price and cost reimbursement contracts and what the preferred preference would be for each company when the government decides on a type. Justify the response.
3. The government decided that it will offer a firm-fixed price contract for this project. Discuss the expenses in detail for each company. The following should be included in these costs:
. Direct Costs.
· Indirect Costs.
· Suggest which company should be awarded this government contract based on the data that was presented for each company. Next, provide three to five reasons to support your stance.
· Use at least three quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar websites do not qualify as quality resources.
· The Strayer University Library is a good source for quality resources. To get started, please refer to the library page for this course.
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.