16 Sep 11 Blue Men Worksheet
11 Blue Men Worksheet
- Draw a timeline marking the time each of the 11 blue men presented symptoms. Explain the point of mapping out the incident timeframe (i.e. why would epidemiologists need this information and how would it be used)
- Describe the key symptoms and incubation period for the illness affecting the eleven blue men.
- Describe each step of an outbreak investigation as it pertains to this particular event, indicating all of the key points in the investigation (include how it started, why epidemiologists got involved, where did the investigation take the epidemiologists, who was interviewed, what/who were the potential culprits identified during the investigation)
- Identify three questions that Dr. Greenberg and Dr. Pellitteri asked the patients. Explain why these three questions were relevant.
- Identify three questions that the epidemiologists asked the Eclipse Cafeteria employees. Explain why these three questions were relevant.
- Identify the final culprit and how it was discovered.
- Explain why were these specific men more affected than other people who ate in the cafeteria?
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.