01 Jul Tina Sand I human case study
The i-Human® scenario below is designed to help you move through a simulated clinical scenario about a pregnant patient. Your work will be scored by i-HUMAN rubric below rubric below and transferred to a grade in the Gradebook by faculty. This assignment is worth 100 points.
Grading criteria for assignment are:
Ranking the Differential Diagnosis=10
For this activity, you will need to login to your i-Human account. Instructions for logging-in are as follows:
· Go to https://ih2.i-human.com/.
· Log in with your credentials (username and password).
· Select “Assignments” from the menu options on the top left of the screen.
· Press the green play button next to the Tina Sand for University case study.
· The case study will open; click Start to begin.
· Complete all elements of the case study (history, physical exam, assessment, etc.)
Once you have successfully completed the Assignment, take a screenshot of the last screen of the activity, paste it into a Microsoft Word document, save your document, and Submit your Assignment to the unit Dropbox before midnight on the last day of the unit.
For help creating a screenshot, visit the website below.
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.