02 Jul Accounting journal and balance sheet, accounting homework help
Record all the necessary entries in the relevant journals and ledgers,
excluding balance day adjustments, to maintain proper accounting records
for June. Please note that you may need to create new accounts using
subsequent account numbers where necessary.
2. Prepare an Unadjusted Trial Balance on the worksheet provided.
3. Record all the necessary balance day adjustments for June in the General
Journal and post to the General Ledger accounts.
4. Prepare an Adjusted Trial Balance on the Worksheet provided and complete
5. Record all closing entries in the General Journal, however, do not post them
to the relevant general ledger accounts until you have checked that the Trial
Balance is correct.
6. Prepare the Income Statement (using the Functional format) for the year
ending 30 June 2016.
7. Prepare the Statement of Changes in Equity for the year ending 30 June
8. Prepare the classified Balance Sheet as at 30 June 2016.
9. Prepare the Cash Flows (Simplified Statement) for the month ending 30
a. Note: without the balances as at the 1st July 2015 (or alternatively the Cash
Receipts and Cash Payments Journals for the entire year) it is not possible to
calculate the proper Statement of Cash Flows!
b. A simplified approach has been provided in the Excel template!
RTK Buderim Mowers – Practice Set
4. PART B – CRITICAL ANALYSES
You are required to complete the questions that are in the special Test of
Knowledge section on Blackboard for the proportion of marks from the major
assignment. The questions are pertinent to your completion of the learning from
the major assignment and from the application of basic accounting knowledge as
well as critical thinking skills.
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.