02 Jul Analysis of the case
Don’t think that it’s just answering the bottom questions in the case. Must follow the instructions, answering those questions can be incorporated with youranalysis of the case.
(1) Assume the case as real strategic issues faced by companies; they put you at the scene of the action and ask you what you would do if confronted with the same circumstances. In almost all cases, there is ambiguous and incomplete information, which allows you to practice your skills in a situation that is like real life. Your task is to determine what the key issues/ problems in the case are and then to use whatever information is at hand to suggest how the company may solve those problems.
(2) Think of your case analysis as a consulting assignment that you are performing for the case firm. Thus, your audience for the case analysis is your client (an executive in the case firm) and your analysis should take the form of an executive briefing. Think about who your client is and what he/she would like to see in your report. The analysis must be professionally written and presented.
(3) Do not summarize the case. The audience (your client) is very familiar with the situation and requires further analysis that goes beyond the information presented in the case.
(4) Avoid laundry lists. Focus and organize your analysis. Look for frameworks from the readings that help you organize and present your analysis.
(5) The best structure for your case analyses depends on the issues raised in the case that you analyze. The assignment questions for each case are a useful starting point for your analysis.
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.