02 Jul Google to Alphabet
In August 2015, Google,Inc. announced that it was reorganizing and changing the name of its company from Google to Alphabet. Alphabet will be the parent company for a number of different brands, including Google, Android, and YouTube.
The link below is Alphabet, Inc 10-k annual report to SEC for the company’s year-ended Dec 31, 2017. The Form 10-k is a company’s annually required filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). It includes the company’s financial statements and accompanying notes.
Based upon the information in the report, and research in Internet, determine the following:
1. Name of the Corporation
2. State of incorporation
3. Nature of its operations
4. Total assets reported on the balance sheet (as of 12/31/2017)
5. Total liabilities reported on the balance sheet (as of 12/31/2017)
6. Total stockholders’ equity reported in balance sheet (as of 12/31/2017)
7. Total revenues reported in income statement (for year ended 12/31/17)
8. Net income reported in income statement (for year ended 12/31/17)
9. The number of shares of common stock authorized, issued, and outstanding
10. The par value per share of each class of stock
11. Market Price of the stock outstanding as of 12/31/17
12. High and low price of the stock for the past year (2016)
13. Cash dividends paid for each share of stock during the past year (2016)
14. After go through the 10-K report, what do you lean in the company and 10-K? (200-500 words)
**Your post will be graded on originality. Please do not simply re-state the post of a previous colleague; please incorporate information (i.e. agree/add more insight) from your colleagues’ posts**
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.