02 Jul Homework Questions?
1. List and define three different methods to record a target behavior
2. Explain reactivity of behavior recording and how to minimize it.
3. List and define the features of a behavior modification program.
4. Define ‘functional relationship’ and discuss how to demonstrate a functional relationship in behavior modification.
5. List and describe the six essential components of a behavior modification graph
1a. List and describe the four components of a behavioral skills training procedure
2a. Explain how shaping can be used to get a new behavior to occur.
3a. Describe the shaping procedure.
4a. Define ‘task analysis’ of a stimulus-response chain.
5a. Define ‘prompting’.
1b. Describe how using a schedule of intermittent reinforcement affects extinction.
2b. Explain what a functional analysis of a problem behavior is and how to conduct one.
3b. Name the two types of time-out.
4b.Discuss issues that must be considered before using positive punishment procedures
5b. List the three functional, nonaversive approaches to intervention for a problem behavior
1c. Discuss the concepts of Operant Conditioning and free will and how they relate to each other. You may include the thoughts of other philosophers, including Skinner, but give credit where credit is due.
2c. Choose a behavior you might want a child to perform and describe the possible steps you might use to shape that behavior.
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.