02 Jul Principles Of Managerial Accounting
1200 words total, 3 apa cited reference and reference list. NO PLAGIARISM PLEASE!!!
1. Managers are responsible for numerous activities including planning, operating, and controlling.
Define these three types of activities and provide at least one example of each.
2. Grant Enterprises is considering the introduction of a new product. The marketing and production departments have begun informal discussions about its design, production, and sales. List three examples of accounting information that the marketing and production managers would find useful in their meeting.
(Use to answer questions 3-8 ) A friend has informed you of a part-time job for which you are well-qualified. It would begin next semester and require working 20 hours a week at a rate of $35 per hour. You would have to commute 2 hours round trip four days a week to work. You have already registered for 18 credit hours (6 classes) next semester, and you have been told that each of the classes is very demanding, requiring projects and extensive study time. If you complete these 18 hours, you will graduate. You are only taking 12 credit hours this semester. You have enough money for tuition ($100 per credit hour) and room and board but would love some extra spending money.
3. a. Define your problem related to the information above.
4. b. What information above would you consider relevant to the decision? Why?
5. c. What information above would you consider not relevant to the decision? Why?
6. d. What other factors not provided above might be relevant to the decision?
7. e. What are some possible alternatives?
8. f. Which alternative would you choose? Why?
Question 9 250 words total, 2 apa cited references and reference list. NO PLAGIARISM PLEASE!!!
What are the types of companies? What types of inventory is found in a manufacturing company?
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.