02 Jul Problem 5-5A Account balances in General ledger December 1 Assignment
All journals and general ledger; trial balance
The transactions completed by Revere Courier Company during December, the first month of the fiscal year, were as follows:
Issued Check No. 610 for December rent, $4,200.
2. Issued Invoice No. 940 to Clifford Co., $1,740.
3. Received check for $4,800 from Ryan Co. in payment of account.
5. Purchased a vehicle on account from Platinum Motors, $37,300.
6. Purchased office equipment on account from Austin Computer Co., $4,500.
6. Issued Invoice No. 941 to Ernesto Co., $3,870.
9. Issued Check No. 611 for fuel expense, $600.
10. Received check from Sing Co. in payment of $4,040 invoice.
10. Issued Check No. 612 for $330 to Office To Go Inc. in payment of invoice.
10. Issued Invoice No. 942 to Joy Co., $1,970.
11. Issued Check No. 613 for $3,090 to Essential Supply Co. in payment of account.
11. Issued Check No. 614 for $500 to Porter Co. in payment of account.
12. Received check from Clifford Co. in payment of $1,740 invoice of December 2.
13. Issued Check No. 615 to Platinum Motors in payment of $37,300 balance of December 5.
16. Issued Check No. 616 for $39,800 for cash purchase of a vehicle.
16. Cash fees earned for December 1–16, $20,300.
17. Issued Check No. 617 for miscellaneous administrative expense, $500.
18. Purchased maintenance supplies on account from Essential Supply Co., $1,750.
19. Purchased the following on account from McClain Co.: maintenance supplies, $1,500; office supplies, $375.
20. Issued Check No. 618 in payment of advertising expense, $1,780.
20. Used $3,200 maintenance supplies to repair delivery vehicles.
23. Purchased office supplies on account from Office To Go Inc., $400.
24. Issued Invoice No. 943 to Sing Co., $6,100. 24. Issued Check No. 619 to S. Holmes as a personal withdrawal, $3,000.
25. Issued Invoice No. 944 to Ernesto Co., $5,530.
25. Received check for $4,100 from Ryan Co. in payment of balance.
26. Issued Check No. 620 to Austin Computer Co. in payment of $4,500 invoice of December 6.
30. Issued Check No. 621 for monthly salaries as follows: driver salaries, $16,900; office salaries, $7,100.
Dec. 31. Cash fees earned for December 17–31, $18,900.
31. Issued Check No. 622 in payment for office supplies, $340.
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.