29 Aug Think of an example of how behavior is shaped by the environment. Discuss the different examples and the question which environmental forces may lead to crime. 2. Media Tool Watch th
Think of an example of how behavior is shaped by the environment. Discuss the different examples and the question which environmental forces may lead to crime.
Watch the video "Testosterone and Crime" at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0AOUNN051Q
- ForaTV discusses evolutionary biologist Steve Jones' notes that genes responsible for circulating testosterone in men are also to blame for most violent and criminal behavior.
- Summarize the information from the video.
- Discussion: Assume that there is a relationship between testosterone and crime. Also assume that young males have high amounts of testosterone. Should they be monitored closely? What may be the positive and negative consequences of closer monitoring?
3. Debate whether nature or nurture is more responsible for criminal behavior.
4. Read about the middle-class enclave of Chatman. Discuss the concept of collective efficacy and how it relates to social disorganization and crime. Why can some neighborhoods remain stable while others cannot.
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.