17 Sep Policy work requires shared information, knowledge, effective communication, and professionalism. Core competencies for policy professionals include the ability to engage in critical
Policy work requires shared information, knowledge, effective communication, and professionalism. Core competencies for policy professionals include the ability to engage in critical thinking, define problems and communicate findings to a variety of audiences. The purpose of the policy brief is to help you sharpen these skills and methodically apply them to your coursework and class discussions. The length of your brief should not exceed three (4) pages.
- Based on the readings/websites.
- Due Sunday at 11 pm Eastern
- 4-page paper (including the title page and reference list) with a brief introduction, discussion of the topic, summary, and optional recommendation section.
- The discussion section must be at least 3 full pages in length with reference citations.
- Follow APA guidelines but do not include an abstract or table of contents
- References must be properly cited in the body of the paper and listed on the reference page.
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.