18 Sep Allocate at least 2 hours in the field to support this field experience. Observe and collaborate with a school specialist (e.g., behavior specialist, occupational therapist, physic
Allocate at least 2 hours in the field to support this field experience.
Observe and collaborate with a school specialist (e.g., behavior specialist, occupational therapist, physical therapist, or speech pathologist) about diagnostic assessments and his or her role in the process of evaluating individuals with and without disabilities.
During your observations, make note of the following:
- The distinguishing criteria/factors between nonbiased formal and informal specialized diagnostic assessments that are administered to individuals with disabilities.
- Examples of nonbiased formal and informal specialized diagnostic assessments that are administered to the students being evaluated, including any legal and ethical requirements.
- How the school specialist interprets information from a nonbiased formal and informal specialized diagnostic assessment.
- How the assessment information is used in making eligibility, program, and placement decisions for students.
- Strategies in communicating specialized assessment results to various stakeholders, including parents and students.
- For students that are eligible for special education services, how the assessment results could affect possible accommodations or modifications listed in the IEP related to the classroom environment, instruction, and assessments or testing conditions.
- Strategies for advocating and mentoring staff and students for such accommodations or modifications.
Use any remaining field experience hours to assist the teacher in providing instruction and support to the class.
In 250-500 words, summarize and reflect upon your observations and explain how you will use your findings in your future professional practice.
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.