19 Sep The development progress of a young child is important for a teacher to understand. The rate at which a child meets milestones is indicative of their health and future success in found
The development progress of a young child is important for a teacher to understand. The rate at which a child meets milestones is indicative of their health and future success in foundational learning. If the child is not meeting milestones, the teacher must be aware, and communicate concerns to parents. Identifying a child’s developmental growth is also important for the teacher so that they can provide developmentally appropriate instruction.
For this assignment, create a 15-20 slide digital presentation for early childhood educators, parents, and guardians on the topics of developmental milestones within each developmental domain (physical, cognitive, social-emotional, language) and developmentally appropriate assessment and instruction.
Include the following in your presentation:
- Description of the typical developmental milestones from birth to age 3 in each of the following developmental domains: physical, cognitive, social-emotional, and language, and their influences on early development and learning.
- One example of instructional activities for children from birth to age 3 in each of the developmental domains mentioned above that meets each child’s developmental learning needs in that domain.
- At least 2-3 examples of delayed and advanced development and the developmental domain that each example falls under
- A minimum of two ways that a birth to age 3 teacher can use data to monitor progress in meeting the milestones and measure student learning
- Ways that a birth to age 3 teacher can partner with other stakeholders (parents, service providers, outside professionals, and colleagues) to assess developmental milestones and provide feedback.
- A minimum of two ways that a birth to age 3 teacher can partner with other stakeholders to build effective learning environments and experiences to engage students in the learning process
- Title slide, reference slide, and presenter's notes.
Support your presentation with at least two scholarly resources.
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.