22 Sep It ?is essential when beginning your practice to understand your personal ?values, organizational values, professional ethical ethics, and the ?intersection of them to ethical decisi
It is essential when beginning your practice to understand your personal values, organizational values, professional ethical ethics, and the intersection of them to ethical decision-making. Anyone without a firm understanding of ethical dilemmas, ethics, and the process of ethical decision-making can find themselves violating ethical principles. Remaining aware of potential problem areas will prepare you to recognize them when they present themselves to you. To gain additional practice in this area, in your discussion you will create and analyze a case study to evaluate whether the actions presented are consistent with the NOHS Standards for Human Service Professionals.
Create a scenario of an ethical dilemma that you have not previously used. It can involve any type of violation against the NOHS Standards for Human Service Professionals.
Please respond to the following:
- Describe the case you have chosen, outlining all ethical issues presented by the actions of the Human Services Professional.
- Discuss how your core values, which you shared in Unit 2, are reflected in your course of actions.
- Analyze the actions in light of your readings and the NOHS Ethical Standards for Human Service Professionals.
- Outline how you could handle the situation differently.
- Suggest some ways in which the astute and ethical human service professional can prevent such a situation from developing by being aware and proactive in his or her practice.
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.