23 Sep Analyzing and interpreting programs is another significant process of program evaluation. Conducting an evaluation means reviewing all sections starting with the introduction and background
Analyzing and interpreting programs is another significant process of program evaluation. Conducting an evaluation means reviewing all sections starting with the introduction and background of the program to cultivate a detailed understanding of the program, then understanding the history and learning how it will affect the target population or community. Analyzing and interpreting the program also leads to developing cohesive goals and objectives, plus deciphering what to measure, and predicting possible barriers that will preclude a successful program. Furthermore, this process affords a better understanding of the design strategy and data collection and analysis.
In this assignment, you will continue working on sections for your final project. You will develop a matrix for this assignment.
Using the readings for the week, the South University Online Library, and the Internet for research, select scholarly references on three public health evaluation programs. You will use these references to support your responses. These references can be similar to the CDC publication, Introduction to Program Evaluation for Public Health Programs: A Self-Study Guide.
Be sure to review public health programs in your state and include at least one program that addresses the health issue or health disease that you selected as your main theme or topic throughout the course. Use the following public health program matrix guide to analyze and interpret the three programs you selected.
Click here to download the Matrix Guide.
You will need to review, analyze, and interpret each program and use the matrix guide to address the following components:
- State the title of the public health program evaluation and its author.
- List the objectives and goals.
- Explain the purpose of the program (summarize).
- Describe the method and research data collection process (if applicable).
- Explain the framework and why it was selected.
- Address funding options.
- Summarize the findings of the program and include a brief note providing your evaluation of the program.
- Fill in your information directly in the matrix. Submit one matrix for each public health program. Be sure to include a 100–200-word summary and evaluation of the program.
- Submit your matrix in a Microsoft Word document to the Submissions Area by the due date assigned.
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.