22 Oct Depending on which dataset you select, do one of the following: For the dataset ‘Dataset_Diabetes_BRFSS3.sav’: Identify a risk factor (for bivariate analysis) and combination
Depending on which dataset you select, do one of the following:
- For the dataset 'Dataset_Diabetes_BRFSS3.sav':
- Identify a risk factor (for bivariate analysis) and combination of factors (for multivariable analysis) for food insecurity/no money for food in diabetic women (outcome variable)
- ASSIGNMENT COMPONENTS
- ASSIGNMENT – BIVARIATE AND MULTIVARIABLE ANALYSIS (2–3 PAGES)
Submit the following:
- A description of the dataset you selected, and the risk factor (for bivariate analysis) and combination of factors (for multivariable analysis) used.
- A justification of your selection factors using and citing 2 or 3 recent peer-reviewed resources.
- An explanation of the assumptions of each test and whether they were met. If the assumptions were not met, include a description of how these problems with assumptions can be addressed.
- Report the main results of bivariate and multivariable analysis per APA format. Estimate, report, and evaluate the effect size of each statistical test, including report and interpretation of each test’s values and p values and effect size, based on the selected research hypothesis for both bivariate and multivariable analysis.
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.