25 Oct The following guidelines for healthcare practitioners are helpful for staying within the scope of practice while operating within the law and policy of any healthcare facility. Practice
The following guidelines for healthcare practitioners are helpful for staying within the scope of practice while operating within the law and policy of any healthcare facility.
- Practice within the scope of your training and capabilities.
- Use the professional title commensurate with your education and experience.
- Maintain confidentiality
- Prepare and maintain health records.
- Document accurately
- Use appropriate legal and ethical guidelines when releasing information.
- Follow an employer's established policies dealing with the health care contract.
- Follow legal guidelines and maintain awareness of health care legislation and regulations.
- Maintain and dispose of regulated substances in compliance with government guidelines.
- Follow established risk management and safety procedures.
- Meet the requirements for professional credentialing.
- Help develop and maintain personnel, policy, and procedure manuals.
Select 2 of these and discuss why they are important for building effective provider/patient relationships and maintaining a standard of care. Are there other guidelines you would add to this list? Use examples based on your experiences.
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.