26 Oct In your own words, define intrinsic vs. extrinsic motivation What did you learn this week about intrinsic vs. extrinsic motivation when it comes to performance? That is, given the same tas
For your initial post, either submit 2 paragraphs minimum (3-5 sentences minimum each) or you can simply number your responses. Don't forget to engage with at least 2 of your peers in a meaningful way!
1. In your own words, define intrinsic vs. extrinsic motivation.
2. What did you learn this week about intrinsic vs. extrinsic motivation when it comes to performance? That is, given the same task, who is more likely to have a better performance, a person who is intrinsically motivated or a person who is extrinsically motivated? Why?
3. What sorts of activities do you engage in as a result of extrinsic motivation? (This discussion assignment perhaps?)
4. What do you find intrinsically motivating?
5. If you wanted to become intrinsically motivated in an area in which you find yourself extrinsically motivated (e.g., work or school), how would you go about doing so?
6. How do you personally stay motivated for work and/or school? If you have any strategies or tips for maintaining motivation, please share them with the group!
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.