27 Oct Over the years, women with the same or higher qualifications have been doing the same jobs as men, but they have been continually been paid less than men. The first Equal Pay Act wa
declared March 24, 2021 was declared Equal Payday. Over the years, women with the same or higher qualifications have been doing the same jobs as men, but they have been continually been paid less than men.
The first Equal Pay Act was signed into law in 1963. The second, the Lilly Ledbetter Equal Pay Act (LLEPA), was signed into law by the Obama administration in 2009.
- Identify and explain 2 sources/causes of the gender pay gap.
- Has the combination of these laws made any difference in narrowing the gender pay gap?
- Is addressing the gender pay gap best left in the hands of the capitalists or in the hands of politicians? Pick one. Justify and support your rationale.
- Identify 2 underlying reasons why pay equity has been illusive in the U.S. since the 1960's.
- Propose 2 concrete solutions to address the gender pay gap in the U.S
Length: about 2-3 pages.
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.