28 Oct The purpose of this assignment is to demonstrate leadership within the professional learning process by creating systems to ensure sharing, collaboration, and reflective feedback. Research an
The purpose of this assignment is to demonstrate leadership within the professional learning process by creating systems to ensure sharing, collaboration, and reflective feedback.
Research and design a system that uses technology for shared learning (or professional development) among school staff. Outline a structure that will allow teachers and staff to share best practices from supplemental learning experiences (e.g., information from conferences, workshops, formal coursework).
In 500-750 words, answer the following questions about your technology-based shared learning system:
- How will professional learning topics be evaluated for relevance and worthiness prior to being shared?
- How will the professional learning be shared?
- How will the shared information be applied or implemented into professional practice?
- How will teachers provide reflective feedback on what they implemented as a result of the professional learning?
- What is an appropriate timeline for sharing information, implementing concepts, and monitoring professional learning outcomes?
Beneath your plan, write a 250-500 word rationale that explains the decisions you made, supported by 2-3 scholarly resources.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.