30 Oct Part One Complete problem 13 on ratio analysis on page 188 of your Financial Management of Health Care Organizations text by Zelman, McCue, Glick, and Thomas (linked in Resources). Using
Complete problem 13 on ratio analysis on page 188 of your Financial Management of Health Care Organizations text by Zelman, McCue, Glick, and Thomas (linked in Resources). Using an Excel spreadsheet, calculate all of the ratios listed in the problem (13 ratios for each year or 26 total for 2 years).
Use your answers from part one to complete the following:
- Conduct a strategic assessment based on the health care data presented for Longwood Community Hospital.
- Analyze the 26 financial ratios calculated for the hospital to state its financial position.
- Develop a perspective on long-term financial trends for the hospital.
- Assess the potential financial impact on the hospital's organizational strategy and potential implications on patient care based on the benchmark data provided.
Write a 3–5 page paper based on the above.
Your paper should meet the following requirements:
- Written communication: Your document should clearly identify where each grading criteria or part of the assignment is addressed by using APA-formatted headings and subheadings. Your writing needs to communicate professionally, with correct English usage. Your points must be logical, substantive, and relevant based on the evidence presented. In addition, your communication should be free of errors that detract from the overall message.
- APA formatting: Resources and citations are formatted according to APA sixth edition style and formatting.
- Documents to be submitted: You need to submit the following:
- Word document: 3–5 pages with APA-formatted headings and subheadings.
- Font and font size: Arial, 10 point.
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.