30 Oct Political polarization, communication and solution After watching Ted Talk video: How to have better political conversations by Robb Willer How to have better political conversations | Ro
Ted Talk Analysis 1
Topic: Political polarization, communication and solution
After watching Ted Talk video: “How to have better political conversations” by Robb Willer
Answer following questions:
- According to the author, what are the main causes of this increasing political polarization in America?
- Describe and examine the author’s solution to this problem of polarization. Would it work? Explain.
- In your opinion, Is polarization bad for democracy? Why or why not?
- Describe the impact of polarization on government ability to fight coronavirus.
Use questions above as guidance for your topic sentences.
In case you use outside resources, do not forget to provide proper citations.
Instructions for submission:
- Ted Talk Analysis 1 must be submitted online through Canvas.
- Format of paper must be MS Word (or PDF), double spaced, 12 points font, 1-inch margins, minimum 300 words.
- Name of file must be as follows: Student last name _name of assignment (E.G.: Torbica_ TedTalkAnalysis1)
- Late submission will result in grade 0.
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.