30 Oct Prior to beginning work on this assignment, review Chapter 13, Chapter 14, and Chapter 15 in the text. Also, watch the?BUS622 Week FiveLinks to an external site.?video with the Program Ch
Prior to beginning work on this assignment, review Chapter 13, Chapter 14, and Chapter 15 in the text. Also, watch the BUS622 Week FiveLinks to an external site. video with the Program Chair for Marketing Programs, Dr. Avisha Sadeghinejad.
Integrated Marketing Communication (IMC) Strategies
This assignment will be incorporated into your Week 6 – Final Paper. The purpose is to analyze an integrated marketing communication (IMC) campaign of the mentor company you selected in the Week 2 assignment.
In the first part your assignment,
- Identify an IMC campaign for your mentor company.
- Choose at least four examples of that campaign across different types of media (e.g., TV, print advertising, digital ads, outdoor ads, social media ads, etc.).
- Choose at least one print and one digital.
- Provide a copy of the image you find or the URL link to the ad in your paper.
- Hint: To find ads, search the web, moat.com, or major advertising publications, such as Adweek, for articles about your brand’s ad campaign. Searching your company’s YouTube channel, Twitter account, Facebook page, or other social media platforms for recurring ad messages would be helpful too. Pay attention to find unified ads across various media.
- Analyze the ad in each medium.
- Describe how the medium’s unique characteristics is being used to display the ad.
- Explain what elements unify the campaign across different media to make it count as an IMC.
Once you completed the previous steps, complete the following:
- Identify another marketing communication activity from your mentor company other than advertising, such as sales promotion, sponsorship, product placement, personal selling, direct marketing, all of which were outlined in the reading.
- Describe the details.
- Provide a link to a visual component of the activity.
- Compare it to the IMC campaign you identified.
- Discuss to what extent they are aligned and would tell the same story for the brand.
- Discuss one strength and one weakness of this marketing communication activity.
The Integrated Marketing Communications assignment
- Must be four to five double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Writing Center’s APA StyleLinks to an external site. as outlined in the Writing Center’s APA Formatting for Microsoft WordLinks to an external site. resource.
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of paper in bold font
- Space should appear between the title and the rest of the information on the title page.
- Student’s name
- Name of institution (The University of Arizona Global Campus)
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Due Date
- Title of paper in bold font
- Must use at least two scholarly sources in addition to the course text.
- The Scholarly, Peer-Reviewed, and Other Credible SourcesLinks to an external site. table offers additional guidance on appropriate source types. If you have questions about whether a specific source is appropriate for this assignment, please contact your instructor. Your instructor has the final say about the appropriateness of a specific source for a particular assignment.
- Must document any information used from sources in APA Style as outlined in the Writing Center’s APA: Citing Within Your PaperLinks to an external site. guide.
- Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA Style as outlined in the Writing Center. See the APA: Formatting Your References ListLinks to an external site. resource in the Writing Center for specifications.
Carefully review the Grading RubricLinks to an external site. for the criteria that will be used to evaluate your assignment.
*NOTE* THE COMPANY I USED IS APPLE SO THIS IS THE COMPANY THAT YOU NEED TO USE PLEASE!
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.