31 Oct Explain briefly the company mission, business activities, corporate values and anything else that you find useful for under
Prepare a report on the following eight tasks, using its annual report for year 2021 (in comparison with year 2020) and any additional information that you can find publicly on Internet.
1. Explain briefly the company mission, business activities, corporate values and anything else that you find useful for understanding the context in which the company operates.
2. Describe the capital structure of the company and its choice in planning the financing mix. Calculate its debt ratio and equity ratio.
3. Describe the dividend and payout policy of the company. Does the company pay a regular cash dividend? Calculate the payout ratio. Did the company
arrange share repurchase, stock dividends or stock splits? If so, explain the details of these arrangements.
4. Explain the details of the company IPO procedure and subsequent secondary offerings.
5. Does the company use leasing? If so, give the details of these arrangements.
6. Calculate the cost of capital for the company. Explain the origins of input information (i.e., the data that you used for calculation). Show the details of your calculations.
7. Did the company go through mergers and acquisitions in the past? Give the details.
8. Did the company face financial distress in the past? If yes, how did it overcome it? If not, explain what procedures the company has in place to mitigate the risks.
This task assesses the following learning outcomes:
• Outcome 1: Demonstrate a deep understanding of the theory and practices of financing a firm and its capital structure.
• Outcome 2: Describe and analyze the trade-off between paying dividends and retaining the profits within the company.
• Outcome 3: Explain the purpose and procedure related to stock repurchases.
• Outcome 4: Evaluate a firm going from private to a public company.
• Outcome 5: Discuss and analyze the benefits of leasing versus ownership of assets.
• Outcome 6: Analyze the concepts underlying the firm’s cost of capital.
• Outcome 7: Discuss the forms of acquisition.
• Outcome 8: Critically evaluate what is financial distress.
Word count: around 400 per question, excluding the references and citations ( more or less one page)
Use visuals where possible (graphs, tables)
Use consolidated reports
Make sure to use Harvard Referencing style, cite the source of every numerical and qualitative data used in the report.
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.