31 Oct Students with ASD may have difficulties with expressive and receptive communication. In order for them to be successful in
Students with ASD may have difficulties with expressive and receptive communication. In order for them to be successful in the inclusive classroom, they will need to have the opportunity to communicate effectively. Teachers need to understand the students’ communication needs and develop appropriate supports and goals.
Review the provided case study for Finn from the IRIS Center, then in 500-750 words complete the following:
- Summarize Finn’s past developmental and educational history.
- Summarize how ASD has affected him, including a discussion of strategies that have been successful.
- Create a plan to support Finn’s communication needs at his current life stage, including two specific goals for communication.
- Provide a rationale for the goals and specific strategies his family can use to support him.
- Describe three specific strategies and/or activities that can be used to support communication skills for students with ASD in the inclusive classroom. At least one strategy should include assistive technology.
Support your explanations with 3-5 scholarly resources.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.