31 Oct You will select your project to use throughout the remaining assessments allowing you to build on your project plan from be
You will select your project to use throughout the remaining assessments allowing you to build on your project plan from beginning to end. Write a 2-3 page paper.
Week 5 Assignment – Project Proposal: Initiating and Planning
This is the first of three assignments that, as a whole, will cover all aspects of the project life cycle relevant to your selected project. You will select your project to use throughout the remaining assessments allowing you to build on your project plan from beginning to end.
You have been selected to be the Project Manager for a project of your choice. The project you decide to use must be one of a professional nature and must last for at least twelve months. In addition, the project should meet the key criteria of a project, such as:
· Has a beginning and an end. (For example, the project begins January 15 and ends at midnight on January 30).
· Results in something being delivered to someone (ensuring your end-user agrees with expectations and you deliver those expectations).
· Requires a series of activities that must be done to complete the project (develop WBS with timelines and deliverables).
· Requires resources (e.g., people, materials, training, or tutorials) to complete the work.
All project submissions are submitted to SafeAssign for review.
Write a 2–3 pages paper in which you define the scope of your chosen project. In your paper you must:
1. Provide a brief summary of your chosen project that includes a beginning and an end, results in something being delivered to someone, requires a series of activities that must be done to complete the project, and requires resources.
2. Describe at least three project goals or objectives. All goals or objectives should provide information on how you will confirm whether the goals or objectives can be met.
3. Describe the key customers and at least two stakeholders for your project. Remember, you are delivering the project to your customers; however, there are others (stakeholders) who have a vested interest in your project.
4. Describe at least three key milestones and three deliverables for your project and describe what makes them key.
5. Create a depiction of a high-level timeline that includes key tasks and deadlines.
6. Provide timelines for each milestone and identify potential roadblocks and mitigation efforts. Include rationale for the chosen timeline and potential roadblocks to meeting deadlines.
7. List each of the project’s key staffing and non-staffing resources needed and their estimated costs along with an estimate for the overall cost of the project. All estimates should reflect current market pricing.
8. Use at least three sources to support your writing. Choose sources that are credible, relevant, and appropriate. Cite each source listed on your source page at least one time within your assignment.
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.