03 Nov For the Introduction section of your Integrative Learning Project (ILP), you will write one to two paragraphs that contain the recommended components from the APA Publication Manual, 7th
For the Introduction section of your Integrative Learning Project (ILP), you will write one to two
paragraphs that contain the recommended components from the APA Publication Manual, 7th
edition, section 3.4. It must be formatted according to section 2.27 of the APA Publication
Manual, 7th edition. Do not exceed ½ page in length for your introduction.
Complete instructions, example, and grading rubric attached as a guide.
Integrative Learning Project: Introduction Assignment Instructions
For the Introduction section of your Integrative Learning Project (ILP), you will write one to two paragraphs that contain the recommended components from the APA Publication Manual, 7th edition, section 3.4. It must be formatted according to section 2.27 of the APA Publication Manual, 7th edition. Do not exceed ½ page in length for your introduction.
Criteria Ratings Points
Content 40 to >36.0 pts
Contains a succinct description of the paper’s topic, present the key chapter concepts chosen for this paper, and state the specific motivation for studying this organization.
36 to >22.0 pts
Contains a description of the paper’s topic, present the key chapter concepts chosen for this paper, and state the specific motivation for studying this organization.
22 to >0.0 pts
Contains some of the following: a description of the paper’s topic, present the key chapter concepts chosen for this paper, and state the specific motivation for studying this organization.
Spelling, Grammar, Format, and Length
10 to >8.0 pts
Proper spelling, grammar and APA are used. ½ page in length.
8 to >5.0 pts
Between 1-2 spelling, grammar and APA are present. Greater than ½ page but less than 1 page in length.
5 to >0.0 pts
Between 3-4 spelling, grammar and APA are present. Over 1 page in length.
Total Points: 50
Integrative Learning Project: Introduction Grading Rubric | BUSI650_C02_202240
Integrative Learning Project Assignment Instructions
For the Integrative Learning Project Assignment, you will research a particular, authentic company/industry or a fabricated company/industry. (No one in this course should write anything regarding their government or organizational relationship that could create doubt about crossing lines that would disclose confidential information of any kind . It would be better to create a fictional situation. It is up to you to use your informed judgment.) The ILP must be written in current APA format and must include the following major elements:
· Title Page
· Table of Contents
· It should be no more than ½ page in length.
· Reference the APA Publication Manual, 7th edition, section 3.4 for suggested components of an introduction and section 2.27 for formatting.
· Organizational Setting
· In at least 2 pages:
· Describe the mission of your organization (e.g., what product or service is provided, to what intended markets, and how the product or service is distinct from those offered by competitors)
· Define your customers are (internal and external)
· Identify what value you add to the organization (how you help the organization achieve its mission)
· Highlight the role Christianity currently plays in this organization (if it is a secular organization, what Christian values are built into the organization?).
· The student must clearly state if the company/industry is fabricated (not statement required for authentic company/industry.
· Integration of Chapter Concepts to the Organizational Setting
· Select 8 different key concepts from the textbook that seem to be most applicable to your organizational setting. Some examples of key concepts include supply chain management, Six Sigma, innovation, etc. Provide an in-depth discussion of each of your chosen key concepts and its application to your organizational setting.
· For each concept, provide a comprehensive description, what benefit it may offer to your organization, and what needs to be done in order to successfully implement this topic into your organization.
· For each concept, integrate appropriate biblical references. Explain how these concepts magnify God’s plan for you.
· This section of your project requires at least 14 pages of graduate-level content and analysis. No more than 1 block quote is allowed in the paper.
· It should be no more than ½ page in length.
· Provide major recommendations and summative conclusion for the organization.
· References: You must include at least 15 scholarly sources formatted in current APA style. Each reference must be current, having been published within the last 3 years, or, if older, must contribute important information relevant to historical background.
· Appendices: Include at least 3 well-developed and professional documents. Appendices often include information that is somewhat confidential, detail-oriented, and/or tends to change often. Some examples include:
· Action Planning: This specifies objectives, responsibilities, and timelines for completion of objectives.
· Description of Strategic Planning Process Used: This describes the process used to develop the plan, who was involved, the number of meetings, any major lessons learned to improve planning, etc.
· Strategic Analysis Data: This includes information generated during the external analysis (e.g., environmental scan) and internal analysis (e.g., SWOT analysis). It also includes a list of strategic issues identified during these analyses.
· Goals for Board and Chief Executive Officer: Goals of the board and CEO must be directly aligned with goals identified during strategic planning. This appendix will list goals for the board and can also include recommendations for redesigning board committees associated with strategic goals. These can be used (along with the CEO job description) to form the basis for performance evaluations of the CEO.
· Budget Planning: This depicts both the resources as well as the required funding for obtaining and using the resources needed to achieve the strategic goals. Budgets are often depicted for each term of the year of the strategic plan.
· Operating Plan: This describes the major goals and activities to be accomplished over the coming fiscal year.
· Financial Reports: These include last year's budget (with estimated expenses and the actual amounts spent), this year's current budget (again, with estimated amounts and actual amounts spent), a balance sheet (or, in the case of a nonprofit organization, a statement of financial position), an income statement (or, in the case of a nonprofit organization, a statement of financial activities), etc.
· Monitoring and Evaluation of Plan: This includes criteria for monitoring and evaluating as well as the responsibilities and frequencies of monitoring the implementation of the plan.
· Communication of Plan: This describes the actions that will be taken to communicate the plan and/or portions of it and describes to whom the plan will be communicated.
Page 2 of 2
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.