04 Nov This week, you will write a mini-scientific literature review. It is mi
This week, you will write a mini-scientific literature review. It is mini because you will only be reviewing two sources.
For this literature review assignment, we are going to choice the following topic
- HIV/AIDS – Treatment mechanisms and prevention strategies
REMEMBER, in a scientific review, focus your analysis on author’s hypothesis (thesis), scientific method used in the research, and the results of the study presented. In a scientific literature review, the reviewer (you) identifies what he/she perceives as the strengths and weaknesses of the study, and analyzes the author’s findings and conclusions.
For this review, BE SURE TO:
- 1-Select two relevant and appropriate scholarly articles that address the topic you chose.
- 2-Present a thorough literature review of both articles by summarizing, synthesizing, and evaluating the materials.
- 3-Demonstrate understanding of the content presented in the articles.
- 4-Include a critical assessment of the sources. Do not simply include a summary of what you have read.
- 5-Incorporate citations into your body paragraphs; incorporate the essential and most relevant supporting evidence eloquently and appropriately.
- 6-Present your writing in a clear, organized manner.
- 7-Provide a strong INTRODUCTION and CONCLUSION, including further questions for research.
- Use proper APA format with proper citations. Review APA Citations Here(Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.
Your literature review should be 3 pages in length. Remember, you will need to use APA formatting in your literature review and include a title page and a reference page no older than 5 years ago. The title and reference pages to not count toward total page count
PLEASE ADHERED TO THE INSTRUCTIONS , EVERY POINT MUST BE INCLUDED, AS WELL AS INTRODUCTION ADN CONCLUSION
Identify a TOPIC related to health care and leadership. Make sure that your leadership in healthcare topic is neither too broad nor too narrow.
Consider some of the following general areas:
- Change management in health care
- Technology in health care
- Finance of health care
- Conflict management in health care
- Evidence-based protocols
- Gender equality in the workplace
- Health sector reform
- Embedded safeguards to reduce injury and infection
Please note the above general areas must have a narrower focus in order to work well for the FUTURE research paper. The list above is not exhaustive, but merely suggestions.
Identify a research area and then develop a thesis statement for your research paper. Ensure your topic is presented in descriptive detail and a clear plan for the research paper is identified. Submit a 2-pages, double-spaced paper identifying YOUR TOPIC DESCRIPTIVE DETAIL, including a CLEAR PLAN for your research and a thesis statement.
If you need help creating a thesis statement, view the attached document:
YOU CAN SELECT THE TOPIC BUT PLEASE CHOOSE IT ACCORDING THE SUGGESTION BY INSTRUCTIONS, PLEASE NOTE THAT.
- NO PLAGIARISM
- INCLUDE REFERENCES NO OLDER THAN 5 YEAR AGO.
- DUE DATE 11/5/2022
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.