11 Nov Choose three individuals who work in the criminal justice system (police, courts, corrections, probation, juvenile, etc.). Ask them the questions that are included on the Interview Assi
Choose three individuals who work in the criminal justice system (police, courts, corrections, probation, juvenile, etc.). Ask them the questions that are included on the Interview Assignment Description. Analyze the answers that you receive. Are there any patterns? Did anything surprise you?
Assignments must be between 300-400 words, in a standard 12 pt font. If citations are used, APA style should be implemented.
The answers for each individual interviewed must be included when you submit your assignment. Do not include names of respondees on answers. Ensure respondees that they will remain anonymous.
1 | C C J 4 4 5 0 C r i m i n a l J u s t i c e A d m i n i s t r a t i o n a n d M a n a g e m e n t
Interview Assignment Description
Ask each individual selected the following questions. Once all answers have been collected,
upload all three response sheets with your final assignment.
1. How long have you been employed in the criminal justice system? Hoe long with your current
2. What are some characteristics of an effective leader?
3. What are some characteristics of an ineffective leader?
4. What are some decisions that you make in your everyday work environment?
5. How are decisions made in your agency/department? Is there a formal or informal process?
a. Which types of decisions can you make on your own?
b. Which types of decisions require approval?
6. What is your decision making style?
7. What types of variables do you consider before making a decision? What influences your
decisions (politics, offender characteristics, prior record, policy and procedure are some
8. How are individuals in your agency assessed? How is the agency/department as a whole
9. Additional thoughts?
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.