17 Nov Balance Sheet of ABC Ltd. as on 31st March ?????2020 ?? Liabilities Amount Assets Amount ? Share ??Capital 16.00 Fixed ??Assets (Net) 60.00 ? Investments 16.60 ? Reserves ??&
Personal Reflection Question – Total Marks 30 (max word limit- 300)
- Balance Sheet of ABC Ltd. as on 31st March 2020
Fixed Assets (Net)
Reserves & Surplus
Cash & Bank
Profit and loss account for the year ended on 31st March 2020
Gross Profit b/d
Net Profit b/d
Calculate the following :- (20 Marks )
- Current Ratio
- Quick Ratio
- Inventory Turnover Ratio
- Debtors Turnover Ratio
- Fixed Assets Turnover Ratio
- Debt to Equity Ratio
- Gross Profit Ratio
- Net Profit Ratio
- Return on shareholders equity.
- Average Collection Period
2. Imagine yourself as an entrepreneur of ABC LTD. ABC Ltd is a new startup dealing with high-end -organic products ( FMCG). Based on the given scenario- answer the following questions. (10 Marks)
- Which source of finance would you prefer for the start up – Debt / Equity or both? Provide your reason for the same.
- After 2 successful years, you have planned to expand your business to Organic Cosmetic Products as well. Detail on the external source of funds that you prefer.
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.