20 Nov A key component of an effective workplace is the ability of the groups to successfully collaborate. Choose a work group within your organization. Using a model of organizational improveme
Part 1: Create Key Assignment Outline for a PowerPoint presentation. Below are the PowerPoint assignment details to assist with creating the outline.
Part 2: Powerpoint presentation 6-8 slides not including title slide and reference slide, with 200-250 word speaker notes for each slide. APA 6, in-text citation, Cite at least four (4) scholarly references
A key component of an effective workplace is the ability of the groups to successfully collaborate. Choose a work group within your organization. Using a model of organizational improvement, plan a development project for this group. Include responses to the following in your presentation:
- Describe the group, its purpose (work function), how this group fits into the overall organization, its reporting relationships, and its key stakeholders.
- How will you gather data (interviews, questionnaires, or group discussions) from the group and any key stakeholders?
- Describe the type of data that you will need to design your development plan.
- How will you diagnose the level of functioning for the group?
- Give a few examples of developmental activities that you would use for various levels of functioning that are based on your diagnosis.
- How would you communicate the progress of the group to both group members and key stakeholders?
You must include a minimum of 4 scholarly references
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.