02 Jan Locate an empirical research article that is either a quantitative or
For this Assignment,
- Locate an empirical research article that is either a quantitative or qualitative study from a peer reviewed social work journal for the final assignment. Download the PDF copy of the article.
- Do not select an empirical research article that describes a mixed methods study. The reason is a mixed method study involves both a quantitative and qualitative component. You would have to do two reviews – one for the quantitative component and one for the qualitative component — for the final assignment.
- Attach the PDF of the article to the assignment link. Your instructor will review the article to make sure it is an empirical research article and will evaluate it for approval for use in your final assignment due in Week 10.
Review Chapters 5 and 9 in the textbook.
Read “The Potential Contribution of Mentor Programs to Relational Permanency for Youth Aging Out of Foster Care” by Avery, from Child Welfare (2011).
Read “Case Management and Social Role Theory as Partners in Service Delivery” by Blakely, T. J. & Dziadosz, G.M. from Care Management Journals (2008).
1. John is a 35-year-old male who has a history of excessive alcohol use and depression. He recently divorced from his wife of 10 years, who has primary custody of their two children. Currently, he has visitation every other weekend but was referred to you because there have been concerns regarding his recent behavior. He has been late to his meetings with the children on numerous occasions and is suspected of drinking alcohol again.
Using the task-centered model of clinical social work, what might you consider as potential task interventions when working with John? Why?
2. A growing trend in the field of social work is online therapy or e-therapy. Using the NASW website (www.socialworkers.org), familiarize yourself with this movement. Discuss the pros and cons to both the social worker and the client when using this format. What are the potential concerns?
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.