02 Jan Review the Learning Resources on searching for and reading research ar
- Review the Learning Resources on searching for and reading research articles.
- Complete the APA Style interactive media.
- Reflect on topics you are curious or excited to learn about related to your social work interests. Consider what brought you to social work and what you want to know. Review the current issues and trends you have read about and studied in other courses. Select one of the topics you generate as a potential research focus.
- Conduct a search in the Walden Library databases for peer-reviewed research articles related to your research focus that have been published within the past 5 years. Use the resources for help determining what makes a good search topic and keywords.
- Download the Search Worksheet in the Learning Resources for additional support in your library searching. Note that you do not need to submit this worksheet.
BY DAY 7
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.