13 Jan Assignment Content Your homework (HW) is to watch a movie and take some notes!? Movie Title: Invictus? Rated: PG-13, so you may be able to make it a family experience Options for v
- Your homework (HW) is to watch a movie and take some notes!
Movie Title: Invictus
Rated: PG-13, so you may be able to make it a family experience
Options for viewing:
1) Rental Streaming Platforms ($3): Amazon Prime Video, Google Play, Redbox
2) Join a free viewing of the movie on Thursday, 1/12, at 1 pm EST. Use the following link to join: https://us.bbcollab.com/guest/99d7453adaf74d5f8f0bedbdb051d5ac
As you watch, take notes on points in the movie that show:
- What important problem did Mandela face, and who was impacted by it?
- What might have been the causes of that problem?
- What did he try in order to solve it or mitigate it (make it better)
- What was the ultimate solution he came to?
- How did he implement it?
- What are the ways you know it worked?
- DO NOT write AFTER the movie! You can pause to take notes
(If English is not your first language, you can take all or part of your notes in your first language!)
3. Submit these notes without editing. If you took notes by hand, take a photo or scan them in.
4. Be prepared to discuss this in class!
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.