17 Jan Working Across Cultures Scenario: Your company is undertaking a new business venture in another country. Your boss has told you they want you to oversee this venture. You are excited about th
Working Across Cultures
Scenario: Your company is undertaking a new business venture in another country. Your boss has told you they want you to oversee this venture. You are excited about the opportunity and want to ensure the people you interact with work harmoniously with you.Read the Discussion Question resources. Select your home country and another country of your choosing. If your home country is not listed in the resources, select a neighboring country or one you are familiar with. Respond to the following prompts:
- Briefly explain why you chose the other country.
- Discuss the similarities and differences between your two countries.
- How can you use the similarities you identified to your advantage in your communications?
- What hurdles might the differences you found present for your communications?
- Reflect on the Discussion Question resources you used. Did any of the resources' characterizations of cultures surprise you? Do you agree or disagree with their analyses? Explain.
- Referencing at least 2 of this week's materials, what tactics would you apply to build rapport across the two cultures and overcome intercultural obstacles?
Post your initial response by Wednesday, midnight of your time zone, and reply to at least 2 of your classmates' initial posts by Sunday, midnight of your time zone.
My home Country is the US
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.