23 Jan Assessment Description Identifying the benefits of a Professional Learning Community (PLC) can help you understand the power of collaboration. Educators play a critical role in prepar
Identifying the benefits of a Professional Learning Community (PLC) can help you understand the power of collaboration. Educators play a critical role in preparing, delivering, and assessing learning. Working collaboratively to ensure students are provided instruction that positively influences learning can benefit all learners.
Imagine you are a teacher at a K-3 grade school where your principal has asked you to oversee the PLC committee on your campus. As the school year is approaching, you are required to create a digital presentation for teachers on assessment literacy, data literacy, and how PLCs can support teachers in analyzing data, monitoring student progress, and adjusting instruction to better meet the needs of students.
The 10-12 slide digital presentation must:
- Define PLC and the benefits of collaborating with colleagues as part of the assessment cycle to assess student progress and guide instructional planning
- Explain how the PLC can assist teachers as they move through their assessment cycles.
- Define and compare data literacy and assessment literacy, explaining how to use both to improve instruction.
- Summarize a vision for the school, as a whole, for using PLCs to collaborate and plan for learning.
- Address technological tools or resources that can be used to monitor student progress and share data with the PLC.
- Opportunities to include students in the assessment cycle process.
- Model appropriate strategies to provide feedback to students and families.
Include a title slide, reference slide, and speaker’s notes in your digital presentation.
Support your presentation with 2-3 scholarly resources.
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.