07 Feb Select 5 different surveys used by criminal justice agencies. Make sur
- Select 5 different surveys used by criminal justice agencies. Make sure the surveys are blank and have not been completed by respondents.
- Click here and choose your surveys. You may also use surveys that are not on this list.
- Provide a brief introduction about each of the 5 surveys that you selected. Explain which survey is your favorite and least favorite – and why.
- Write at least a 1-page explanation about your survey selections.
- Using your 5 selected surveys, find at least 5 examples of best practices or areas that could be improved upon. Are your identified surveys designed well, easy to read, and a good length? Are your identified survey questions confusing, too complicated, too long or is there something else that could be improved upon? How would you improve identified weaknesses?
Law Enforcement Shorter & easier
Corrections Longer & more complex
1. Virginia PD – Body Camera Survey
2. Lexington PD – Employee Survey
3. Lexington PD – Citizen Survey
4. Milwaukee PD – Attitude Survey
5. Bedford PD – Customer Service Survey
6. Durham PD – Community Survey
7. Geddes PD – Community Survey
8. Palmetto PD – Community Policing Survey
9. Adult Education Survey
10. DOJ Annual Jail Survey
11. Inmate Survey
12. Prisoners Background Survey
13. General Background Survey
You may also use any other survey that is not on this list, but you must provide the source or link
that shows where it came from.
13 Surveys to Select From
American Civil Liberties Union of Wisconsin. (n.d.). Community views of policing in
Bureau of Justice Statistics. (2012). National inmate survey.
Florida Department of Education. (2020). Corrections survey for adult education providers.
International Association of Chiefs of Police. (2018). Sample community surveys.
National Center for Education Statistics. (2021). National assessment of adult literacy.
Palmetto Police Department. (n.d.). Community policing survey.
Town of Bedford. (n.d.). Police customer satisfaction survey.
U.S. Department of Justice. (2021). Annual survey of jails.
Virginia Police Department. (2017). 2017 Body worn camera survey Virginia PD.
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Fill in all the assignment paper details that are required in the order form with the standard information being the page count, deadline, academic level and type of paper. It is advisable to have this information at hand so that you can quickly fill in the necessary information needed in the form for the essay writer to be immediately assigned to your writing project. Make payment for the custom essay order to enable us to assign a suitable writer to your order. Payments are made through Paypal on a secured billing page. Finally, sit back and relax.
We are a professional paper writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework. We offer HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE Papers.
How It Works
To make an Order you only need to click on “Order Now” and we will direct you to our Order Page. Fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Are there Discounts?
All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.