07 Mar Based on the interviews you completed in Assessment 2, write a report that describes your interview experiences, summarizes your findings, and analyzes your interviewe
- Based on the interviews you completed in Assessment 2, write a report that describes your interview experiences, summarizes your findings, and analyzes your interviewees' personal characteristics as they align with effective leadership.
The purpose of this assessment is to consolidate your experience interviewing two leaders and to incorporate what you have learned thus far about the personal characteristics of effective leaders. Your assessment will reflect your insights about integrity, purpose, change, interpersonal skills, and keeping balance (resilience), and will embody a meaningful leadership story at different levels of an organization's leadership.
The resources in this assessment address the implications of new science for leadership. Much of the traditional literature on organizations has been based in Newtonian images of the world as a mechanical operation where the manager's task is to control outcomes, determine truth, and make sure things are right. New science has challenged many of these underlying assumptions, changing the thinking about organization and the role of leaders. More emphasis is given to the importance of identity and evolving assumptions, such as the recognition of interconnectedness. The importance of relationship in providing the patterns of order and integrity is being recognized. Living systems are chaotic and constantly adapting, but out of the chaos a new order is created.
Through dialogue, deep listening, and facilitating, leaders help followers create new knowledge and understanding of system patterns that allow a value-guided organization to let go of old patterns and reemerge adapted to a new reality. There is more recognition of the "boundary-less" nature of adaptive systems to their environments and the importance of values, mission, purpose, relationship, and accessibility of leaders to the survival of their systems. Living systems will naturally respond and adapt to their environments, making the leader's job much more one of empowering, encouraging relationship, and facilitating the conversation about adaptation.
In Assessment 2, you prepared to interview two leaders in organizations of your choice. You will need to complete the interviews before you begin this assessment. You will use the findings from your interviews in this assessment as well as Assessment 4.
Using your notes from your completed interviews, write a report that addresses the following elements:
- Thoroughly describe your interview experiences. Write the story of what happened from beginning to middle to end. Integrate into the story the names of the people you interviewed, their leadership level, and the focus of your interviews.
- Recap your interview questions.
- Summarize your findings from each question including the best stories and quotes in each interviewee's words and some themes that seemed to pervade both interviews.
- Analyze your interviewees' personal characteristics and describe their alignment to effective leadership.
- Explain the significance of the leadership characteristics you identified and how they apply to your own career progression.
- Remember to edit and spell check your work before submitting it.
By successfully completing this assessment, you will demonstrate your proficiency in the following course competencies and assessment criteria:
- Competency 2: Reflect on personal leadership skills.
- Analyze interviewees' personal characteristics and describe alignment to effective leadership.
- Explain the significance of identified leadership characteristics and how they apply to personal career progression.
- Competency 3: Create an effective theory of leadership.
- Summarize interview findings that contribute to effective leadership.
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Fill in all the assignment paper details that are required in the order form with the standard information being the page count, deadline, academic level and type of paper. It is advisable to have this information at hand so that you can quickly fill in the necessary information needed in the form for the essay writer to be immediately assigned to your writing project. Make payment for the custom essay order to enable us to assign a suitable writer to your order. Payments are made through Paypal on a secured billing page. Finally, sit back and relax.
We are a professional paper writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework. We offer HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE Papers.
How It Works
To make an Order you only need to click on “Order Now” and we will direct you to our Order Page. Fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Are there Discounts?
All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.