07 Mar Create a 7-9 page leadership analysis using the narrative and summary of the leadership interviews you conducted. Introduction This assessment gives you the opportunit
- Create a 7-9 page leadership analysis using the narrative and summary of the leadership interviews you conducted.
This assessment gives you the opportunity to synthesize and demonstrate your understanding and experience interviewing leaders and how the leadership characteristics you analyzed relate to leadership theories, the New Business Realities, and the Thinking Habits.
The resources provided in this assessment explore the new science assumption of field theory and how it occurs in the human systems arena through culture, values, and ethics. Imagine purpose or direction working like gravity or a magnetic field to organize messy human behavior toward a unifying direction. A leader's role is to state, clarify, discuss, model, and embody the values and purposes as a way to subtly create order and direction.
The resources in this assessment also address the idea that what you see is what you get, meaning that we create self-fulfilling prophecies, shaping reality just by deciding what to measure. It is important for leaders to understand that people support what they help create, and if the leaders want implementation, they have to promote ownership through participation. When leaders begin promoting ownership, they view job descriptions and organization charts differently. Their perspective moves toward a holistic approach to the interactions and connections between managers and employees or between departments. In the end, they serve the customer better.
The following resources are required to complete the assessment.
Click the links provided to view the following resources:
- New Business Realities of the 21st Century [PDF].
- Thinking Habits of Mind, Heart, and Imagination.
This is the last assessment that is related to your leadership interviews. For this assessment, use the narrative and summary of your interviews to complete the following analysis:
- Leadership theory: Summarize the leadership theory that you used to develop your interview questions. Analyze how the questions you asked and the data you collected during the interview support your chosen leadership theory. You might have used servant leadership, Kevin Cashman, Margaret Wheatley, articles from the Center for Creative Leadership, leadership stage theory, or other sources. Demonstrate your understanding of your chosen mastery (personal, purpose, change, interpersonal/being, balance, or action). Use examples from your interviews to demonstrate your mastery topic.
- Common Learning Themes: Reread the New Business Realities and the Thinking Habits of Mind, Heart, and Imagination, linked in the Resources. Select one topic from each and discuss its relevance to your experience interviewing leaders. The following are two examples:
- New Business Realities: Did the interview reflect the dynamics of transformational change in complex systems in the change mastery questions?
- Thinking Habits: Did the interview encourage professional self-development through conversational reflection in the questions on personal mastery?
- Self-Reflection: Self-assess your experience as an interviewer. What seemed to work? What did not work? What would you do differently next time? How would you change your explanation of your leadership topic, the medium you chose, or your behavior during the interview, to enhance the quality of your data? What did you learn about interviewing? What did you learn about your topic and its potential for helping leaders examine their leadership skills and characteristics?
- Summary Statement: Think about your experience interviewing leaders at this level. Describe the primary lessons you gained from this experience, the value of interviewing leaders, and the impact this approach has on leadership development. Include your recommendations to your current organization or an organization with which you are familiar about the development of leaders at this level and on your mastery topic and the use of interviews to propel personal development.
- Additional Requirements
- Length: Your assessment should be 7–9 pages, double-spaced.
- Font and size: Use a standard font—either Times New Roman or Arial. The font size must be 12 point.
- Margins: The paper margins should be 1 inch on each side.
- Components: Include a title page, table of contents, and reference page. These do not count toward the paper length.
- Formatting: APA format is required for all aspects of your analysis, including citations and references. Your writing should be well organized and clear. Writing structure, spelling, and grammar should be correct as well.
- Competencies Measured
By successfully completing this assessment, you will demonstrate your proficiency in the following course competencies and assessment criteria:
- Competency 1: Analyze the art and science of leadership.
- Analyze how the data from leadership interviews supports leadership theories.
- Competency 2: Reflect on personal leadership skills.
- Analyze the relevance of the concepts from New Business Realities and Thinking Habits to an interview experience.
- Self-assess the experience as an interviewer.
- Competency 3: Create and effective theory of leadership.
- Recommend leadership development initiatives for leaders at a specific level.
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Fill in all the assignment paper details that are required in the order form with the standard information being the page count, deadline, academic level and type of paper. It is advisable to have this information at hand so that you can quickly fill in the necessary information needed in the form for the essay writer to be immediately assigned to your writing project. Make payment for the custom essay order to enable us to assign a suitable writer to your order. Payments are made through Paypal on a secured billing page. Finally, sit back and relax.
We are a professional paper writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework. We offer HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE Papers.
How It Works
To make an Order you only need to click on “Order Now” and we will direct you to our Order Page. Fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Are there Discounts?
All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.