07 Mar In this case study assignment, you will select a company?or organization?of your choice that has been dealing with risk and uncertainty within the last six months. The
In this case study assignment, you will select a company or organization of your choice that has been dealing with risk and uncertainty within the last six months. Then you will determine solutions to organizational problems that take into account principles of risk management to improve operations and profitability.
Write a 6–8 page paper in which you:
- Evaluate a selected company’s or organization's recent (within the last six months) actions dealing with risk and uncertainty.
- Recommend advice for improving risk management and provide justification for the recommendation.
- Examine an adverse selection problem the company/organization is facing, and recommend how it should minimize the negative impact of adverse selection on transactions.
- Determine the ways the company/organization is dealing with the moral hazard problem, and suggest best practices used in the industry to deal with moral hazard.
- Describe a principal-agent problem in the company/organization, and evaluate the tools the company/organization uses to align incentives and improve profitability/efficiency.
- Examine the organizational structure of the company/organization, and suggest changes to improve the overall profitability/efficiency. Explain why those changes would result in an improvement to profitability.
- Use five sources to support your writing, including one published within the last six months about the risk and uncertainty the company has faced. Choose sources that are credible, relevant, and appropriate. Cite each source listed on your source page at least one time within your assignment. For help with research, writing, and citation, access the library or review library guides.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
This course requires the use of Strayer Writing Standards. For assistance and information, please refer to the Strayer Writing Standards link in the left-hand menu of your course. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
The file submitted in Blackboard must be an MS Word document or a PDF document.
The specific course learning outcome associated with this assignment is:
- Determine solutions to organizational problems that take into account principles of risk management to improve operations and profitability.
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Fill in all the assignment paper details that are required in the order form with the standard information being the page count, deadline, academic level and type of paper. It is advisable to have this information at hand so that you can quickly fill in the necessary information needed in the form for the essay writer to be immediately assigned to your writing project. Make payment for the custom essay order to enable us to assign a suitable writer to your order. Payments are made through Paypal on a secured billing page. Finally, sit back and relax.
We are a professional paper writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework. We offer HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE Papers.
How It Works
To make an Order you only need to click on “Order Now” and we will direct you to our Order Page. Fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Are there Discounts?
All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.