18 Mar Investment Analysis Throughout this course, you will work on different portions of your final paper, which is an investment portfolio based on the scenario described bel
Throughout this course, you will work on different portions of your final paper, which is an investment portfolio based on the scenario described below.
For this week’s assignment, you will identify and examine at least two stocks and one other investment type you are interested in to build your investment portfolio.
Scenario: Imagine you have just won $100,000 in a lottery. You want to invest this money wisely so it can grow over time and help you achieve your overall investment goals.
Prior to beginning work on this assignment,
• It is strongly recommended that you look ahead to future weeks’ assignments because you will need to plan and prepare to complete all tasks and assignments by the deadlines.
• Read How to Set SMART Goals for Your Investments Links to an external site. .
• Read How to Set Investing Goals Links to an external site. .
• Research stocks of publicly traded companies and other types of investment you want to invest in. Two suggested sites you can use to conduct independent research are Yahoo! Finance Links to an external site. or MarketWatch Links to an external site. .
In your paper,
• Describe your current financial situation at a high level. For example, consider discussing your current and future income potential, current debt, current investments, and anything else significant that can impact your investment strategy.
• Create at least two investment goals (Pay off Mortgage $740k and Save for retirement) for yourself that are SMART (specific, measurable, attainable, realistic, and time-bound).
• Identify a type of investment you would like to consider as part of your investment portfolio that is not a stock (e.g., bonds, mutual funds, real estate, etc.).
• Explain why you chose or are interested in that type of investment.
• Identify at least five stocks of publicly traded companies you want to invest in.
• Explain why you chose those stocks using specific data or information about the company.
• Explain how your investment choices align with your overall financial goals.
The Investment Analysis paper
• Must be two to three double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA Style Links to an external site. as outlined in the Writing Center’s APA Formatting for Microsoft Word Links to an external site.
• Must include a separate title page with the following:
◦ Title of paper in bold font
◦ Space should appear between the title and the rest of the information on the title page.
◦ Student’s name
◦ Name of institution (The University of Arizona Global Campus)
◦ Course name and number
◦ Instructor’s name
◦ Due date
• Must utilize academic voice. See the Academic Voice Links to an external site. resource for additional guidance.
• Must use at least two scholarly, peer-reviewed or credible sources in addition to the course text. Wikipediaand Investopedia are examples of sources that are NOT acceptable for this assignment.
• Must document any information used from sources in APA Style.
• Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA Style.
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Fill in all the assignment paper details that are required in the order form with the standard information being the page count, deadline, academic level and type of paper. It is advisable to have this information at hand so that you can quickly fill in the necessary information needed in the form for the essay writer to be immediately assigned to your writing project. Make payment for the custom essay order to enable us to assign a suitable writer to your order. Payments are made through Paypal on a secured billing page. Finally, sit back and relax.
We are a professional paper writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework. We offer HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE Papers.
How It Works
To make an Order you only need to click on “Order Now” and we will direct you to our Order Page. Fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Are there Discounts?
All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.