18 Mar Overview For Milestone One, which is due in Module Three, you will create adjusting entries for various situations, prepare annual financial reports, calculate ratios, a
For Milestone One, which is due in Module Three, you will create adjusting entries for various situations, prepare annual financial reports, calculate ratios, and develop a brief report for management explaining accounting ratios and the effects of interest rates on the future value of money. You will build on this milestone in subsequent modules leading up to the final project.
First, review the Final Project Scenario document and the accompanying Final Project Workbook. Follow the instructions below and complete the workbook with the information provided in the scenario. Using your review of the scenario, develop a management analysis brief that addresses the critical elements indicated below. Use information from your accounting workbook to support your claims in the management analysis brief.
Note: Milestone One is a draft of some critical elements of the final project. Note that the management analysis brief corresponds to the management analysis memo in the final project.
Specifically, the following critical elements must be addressed:
- Accounting Workbook: Your accounting workbook must include appropriate calculations, ratios, and notes:
- Create adjusting entries for financial statement preparation.
- Create an adjusted trial balance for financial statement preparation.
- Prepare financial statements for determining the company’s financial position.
- Calculate ratios for determining the company’s financial health. Refer to the Final Project Scenario for the ratio formulas.
- Management Analysis Brief: Your management analysis brief should explain financial information to management. Provide evidence from your accounting workbook to support your ideas when applicable.
- Assess the company’s financial health based on ratio analyses presented in the accounting workbook.
- Compare ratio analysis to trends in financial ratios over time for illustrating their impact, providing examples to support your claims.
- Summarize the effects of different compounding periods and interest rates on future value of money.
- Explain how alignment to relevant regulations and ethical reporting influenced your accounting practices and notes, providing examples to support your claims.
What to Submit
You will submit two files for this milestone. Your accounting workbook must be submitted as a Microsoft Excel document. Your management analysis brief should be a 1- to 2-page Microsoft Word document with double spacing, 12-point Times New Roman font, and one-inch margins.
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Fill in all the assignment paper details that are required in the order form with the standard information being the page count, deadline, academic level and type of paper. It is advisable to have this information at hand so that you can quickly fill in the necessary information needed in the form for the essay writer to be immediately assigned to your writing project. Make payment for the custom essay order to enable us to assign a suitable writer to your order. Payments are made through Paypal on a secured billing page. Finally, sit back and relax.
We are a professional paper writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework. We offer HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE Papers.
How It Works
To make an Order you only need to click on “Order Now” and we will direct you to our Order Page. Fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Are there Discounts?
All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.