16 May Week 9 Assignment – Organizational Change This assignment will focus on ?organizational change and the challenges associated with change. For ?this assignment you are sp
Week 9 Assignment – Organizational Change
This assignment will focus on organizational change and the challenges associated with change. For this assignment you are speaking to an audience and must create a PowerPoint Presentation that addresses the following questions:
- Discuss the positives and negatives of organizational change.
- Discuss approaches managers should use with employees to get them to embrace change.
Your presentation should consist of six slides. A seventh slide should be added for references if citations are included in the presentation. To complete this assignment:
- Create the following PowerPoint slides. Please note that you are not required to place any images or record any voice narration on your slides.
- A title slide.
- An introduction slide that welcomes your listeners and includes what you plan to discuss on slides 3, 4, and 5.
- A slide listing the potential positive impacts of organizational change.
- A slide listing the potential challenges to organizational change.
- A slide for approaches managers may use to help employees embrace change.
- A summary slide addressing the key points of your presentation.
- Include comments that you plan to say to your audience in the Notes section below each slide, beginning with your title slide.
- Include a reference slide as an additional slide if you used any citations.
- Ensure the total file size is no large than 9 MB to allow it to be uploaded to SafeAssign.
If you need help with PowerPoint:
- For instructions on how to use speaker notes in PowerPoint please watch the video, Adding Speaker Notes.
- For support in creating your slide deck, see the PowerPoint guidelines provided by the Strayer Library.
- For more detailed information on PowerPoint, you may ï»¿ view any videos needed in the PowerPoint Essential Training (Office 365/Microsoft 365).
This course requires the use of Strayer Writing Standards. For assistance and information, please refer to the Strayer Writing Standards link in the left-hand menu of your course. Check with your professor for any additional instructions. The specific course learning outcome associated with this assignment is:
- Analyze organizational change and ways that managers can encourage employees to embrace change.
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Fill in all the assignment paper details that are required in the order form with the standard information being the page count, deadline, academic level and type of paper. It is advisable to have this information at hand so that you can quickly fill in the necessary information needed in the form for the essay writer to be immediately assigned to your writing project. Make payment for the custom essay order to enable us to assign a suitable writer to your order. Payments are made through Paypal on a secured billing page. Finally, sit back and relax.
We are a professional paper writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework. We offer HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE Papers.
How It Works
To make an Order you only need to click on “Order Now” and we will direct you to our Order Page. Fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Are there Discounts?
All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.