20 May You will use Soundtrap or Audacity to create a sound file with a colleague(s) and share your sound file on your website. Below are details about assignment content, str
I need this script started and turned in by Saturday morning…. 05/20 by 11 am
The reflection by Sunday morning 05/21 (CST- US) central standard time US
This is a two- part assignment, PLEASE READ FIRST AND SEE ATTACHMENT Before accepting the bid.
The choice of content areas to talk about could be ELA, ELL, Theatre, or CTE
Based on your content area you choose is the written reflection portion. I dont need a full script, just a start i will be finishing the rest….. I just need help with the start of it i have never done this before. maybe like 1.5 min?
The goal of this activity is to collaborate and experiment with digital tools to create artifacts of your learning that meet the ISTE Standards for Students (2016) and Educators (2017). This is a group assignment. You will use Soundtrap or Audacity to create a sound file with a colleague(s) and share your sound file on your website. Below are details about assignment content, structure, and guidance to support you as you create and share your podcast. Included in RESOURCES below are videos and documents to support your use of Soundtrap, Anchor, or Audacity to create the sound file. There are three components to the assignment: a script, the collaborative sound file, and an individual written reflection.
Podcasts tend to be topical. Last week I provided a list of podcasts and resources for your examination. If you have not already done so, I suggest listening to a few podcasts to help you brainstorm ideas for this assignment.
1. The podcast should be planned and then executed. A draft script should accompany the podcast. No need to match the audio word for word .
2. The podcast should be collaborative. Soundtrap supports collaboration at a distance (over the phone) in real time, while Audacity can asynchronously combine individual sound files to support collaboration.
3. The podcast must meet content standards. These may be PK-12 content standards or standards that govern the work you do or aspire to do. Content standards must be identified and communicated in the written reflection.
4. The podcast must be at least 3 and no more than 20 minutes in length and include comparable contributions from all group members.
Content Groups I am assigned and can choose from: ELA, ELL, Social Studies, Theatre
Written Reflection Content: Each member of your group will create an individual reflection document. Your individual written reflection (450 – 500 words) should address the following:
1. Which ISTE Standards were addressed in this assignment? What skills did you develop or use to create the sound file product? Look at both the Student and Educator Standards. How are they met? What is your evidence?
2. Which content Standards were addressed in your podcast? How are they met?
3. Reflect upon your experience using a podcasting tool to collaborate with colleague(s) to create a digital product. Discuss benefits and challenges to using the tool. What concerns might you have about using a tool like this with students? Is it appropriate for all grade levels? content areas? Why or why not?
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Fill in all the assignment paper details that are required in the order form with the standard information being the page count, deadline, academic level and type of paper. It is advisable to have this information at hand so that you can quickly fill in the necessary information needed in the form for the essay writer to be immediately assigned to your writing project. Make payment for the custom essay order to enable us to assign a suitable writer to your order. Payments are made through Paypal on a secured billing page. Finally, sit back and relax.
We are a professional paper writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework. We offer HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE Papers.
How It Works
To make an Order you only need to click on “Order Now” and we will direct you to our Order Page. Fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Are there Discounts?
All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.