30 Jul As discussed in module 04, the primary functions of a research methodology section are for the researcher to justify how a study will be conducted and provide suffic
- Competency Evaluate the importance of data analysis. Student Success Criteria View the grading rubric for this deliverable by selecting the “This item is graded with a rubric” link, which is located in the Details & Information pane.
- A – 4 – Mastery
Clear and thorough explanation of research methodology, strategy, and purpose for the selected research question. Incorporated substantial research to justify these choices
.0B – 3 – ProficiencyThoughtful explanation of research methodology, strategy, and purpose for the selected research question. Incorporated moderate research to justify these choices.
0C – 2 – CompetenceBasic explanation of research methodology, strategy, and purpose for the selected research question. Incorporated some research to justify these choices.
0F – 1 – No PassInsufficient explanation of research methodology, strategy, and purpose for the selected research question. Or missing one or more of the above elements.0I – 0 – Not SubmittedNot Submitted
As discussed in module 04, the primary functions of a research methodology section are for the researcher to justify how a study will be conducted and provide sufficient detail to prove the credibility and reliability of the data. Remember that the methodology section should be a recipe of sorts, which would enable others to replicate the steps and resources used in your proposed study. With that analogy in mind, take care to explain each step and not to omit any ingredients. In this assignment, you are to detail the methodology for your research proposal, explaining each step for how you intend to collect, analyze, and interpret data to answer your research question.
Your methodology section will be about six to eight pages, not including the title and reference pages.
- Defend a quantitative, qualitative, or mixed method strategy, using external sources to justify the choice.
- Detail the steps that will need to be followed for that strategy and what will need to be considered.
- Explain the plan for collecting data:
- What type(s) of data will be collected and how much?
- Where will you get the data?
- Describe how the data will be analyzed and interpreted.
- Discuss the ethical issues that may arise during the research study and how these will be managed.
- NOTE – Be sure the documents are in APA format (including title page, font, headings) and contain proper grammar, spelling, punctuation, and sentence structure.
- Understanding Research Methods: An Overview of the Essentials
- Research Methodology: Methods & Techniques
2Questions separate paper for the answer , It relates to this assignments
1) which big questions about this competency remain for you?
2) How do you think this competency may connect to others in this course?
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.