30 Jul Needs assessments are an essential part of the support that individuals in the criminal justice system rely upon. Needs assessments will help identify what programs and servi
Needs assessments are an essential part of the support that individuals in the criminal justice system rely upon. Needs assessments will help identify what programs and services can help reduce the risk of recidivism for each individual. They also help make sure the right individuals are in the right programs.
For this assignment, you have the role of community supervisor. You need to submit a 700- to 1,050-word report that summarizes a needs assessment and recommendations for programs for your client, James, for judicial review. You should read about your client's background.
Specifically, your report should do the following:
- Select a needs assessment methodology for the client.
- Justify the selection of the needs assessment methodology.
- Apply the needs assessment methodology to the client.
- Summarize a risk assessment for the client.
- Recommend specific programs for the client.
- Analyze program elements and requirements (day program or residential, etc.).
- Analyze the programs for the ability to meet the needs of the individual/fill in gaps in services for the individual.
- Justify program recommendations by showing evidence of the effectiveness of the recommended programs.
- Justify program recommendations by discussing how the program will help the client with their specific needs.
Cite at least 2 resources using APA format.
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.