01 Sep The Way to Wealth’ is a collection of wise sayings called aphorisms – brief statements of basic principles. ?All of the aphorisms in this collection have to do with money – how to accum
"The Way to Wealth" is a collection of wise sayings called aphorisms – brief statements of basic principles. All of the aphorisms in this collection have to do with money – how to accumulate it, how to use it, how to protect it, etc.
I have listed below ten principles that can be found in "The Way to Wealth."
Each basic principle will have many aphorisms to back it up.
Choose one principle from the list; explain Franklin's thoughts on the principle and give at least two aphorisms that illustrate this one principle.
PLEASE UNDERSTAND WHAT THE QUESTION IS ASKING.
- Choose just one specific principle from the the list. Save other principles for your classmates.
- Do not begin with an aphorism; an aphorism is not a principle.
- Begin by defining the principle and summarizing Franklin's beliefs about that principle.
- After you have defined the principle, follow up with aphorisms that support that principle. Make good connections. Remember, an aphorism is a saying that supports or expresses a principle. It is not really the principle itself.
PRINCIPLES (choose a principle that doesn't have a line through it)
The importance of hard work (diligence)
- Excessive sleeping vs. good sleep habits
- Leisure vs. laziness
Wise vs. irresponsible spending
- Avoiding debt
How pride can affect finances/work
- Looking to one's own affairs (not trusting it to others)
- Being willing to learn from others
The value of time
- The folly of procrastination
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.