01 Sep Using a variety of instruments (Windshield Survey, Community Assessment Tool, Screening interviews, etc.) while in your community, you will assess the community location. This will lead
Using a variety of instruments (Windshield Survey, Community Assessment Tool, Screening interviews, etc.) while in your community, you will assess the community location. This will lead to a list of identified, prioritized health needs and your recommendations for intervention.
You will complete a windshield survey of your community. The objective of a windshield survey is to assess a community in a short, simple way, compiling data to help form an analysis of that community. Simply put, a windshield survey is the equivalent of a community head-to-toe assessment. There are 6 elements that should be included in your windshield survey (See Community Assessment Template Download Community Assessment Template). You will drive through your community and document your findings on a PowerPoint presentation. Take pictures of your community to enhance your PowerPoint presentation.
- After studying Module 3: Lecture Materials & Resources, familiarize yourself with the instruments for:
- A Windshield Survey (Website Resource 15C, p. 425).
- The Community Assessment Tool applied to Phenomenological Communities (Website Resource 15A, p. 425).
- You may also wish to review Chapter 13, Box 13-1 (p. 343) for examples of assessments that may be appropriate for your community population, since the Community Assessment Tool includes some screening data and information from clients.
- Plan how you will obtain the information for the assessments.
- Conduct a Windshield Survey assessment.
- Drive around your community and take pictures.
- Create a PowerPoint presentation No more than 10 slides addressing each area of the windshield study.
- The ppresentation is to be clear and concise and students will lose points for improper grammar, punctuation and misspelling.
- Incorporate a minimum of 3 current (published within the last five years) scholarly journal articles or primary legal sources (statutes, court opinions) within your work. Journal articles and books should be referenced according to APA style (the library has a copy of the APA Manual).
- should be formatted per APA and references should be current
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.