03 Sep Determine the magnitude of the resultant force and its direction, measured counterclockwise from the positive
I need some help with the discussion about carbohydrates. I have attached a document which has necessary information that would be helpful for the assignment.
2-43. Determine the magnitude of the resultant force and its direction, measured counterclockwise from the positive x axis. Discussion board : Carbohydrate
In chapter 4 (The carbohydrates) you have learned about the importance of carbohydrates in a number of facets. However, unlike proteins, carbohydrates continue to be perceived as a “bad food” in the diet. Individuals believe that carbohydrates are the main cause of diabetes and obesity, and they may go to a great length to “avoid” carbohydrates. Discuss the fallacies in this thinking and what is the evidence for and against this accusation. In your answer you need to:
· List the different types of carbohydrates and their food sources?
· Discuss the role of different types of carbohydrates in obesity and diabetes.
· Identify two sources of unhealthy carbohydrates (food or beverage) in your diet and replace them with healthy carbohydrates.
· The initial post is to contain at least 200 words (16 points).
· Your posts must contain complete sentences and answers to each question posted (4 points)
· You need to respond to at least one other students in your group (10 points).
· Do not post “I agree,” or similar, statements. Expand by bringing in related examples and concepts.
· It is important that all questions are addressed and supported by the assigned readings and lecture materials.
Please check for plagiarism and send me the screenshot.
Due date: sep 3
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.