03 Sep Using your digital camera take 5 new and unique images.? Using PowerPoint place the original image on the left and the edited image on the right for a total of 5 slides.? Apply the foll
Using your digital camera take 5 new and unique images. Using PowerPoint place the original image on the left and the edited image on the right for a total of 5 slides. Apply the following editing techniques to your images.
- Picture 1 (slide 1)
- Convert to black and white
- Picture 2 (slide 2)
- Adjust the tones to make the picture more appealing
- Picture 3 (slide 3)
- Crop the picture
- Picture 4 (slide 4)
- Apply the hue and saturate to give it a sepia effect, do this in Camera Raw
- Picture 5 (slide 5)
- Use the levels to brighten up your picture. Saturate something with some color Remember to keep it real looking.
Then save the file as one multi-page PDF and upload to this assignment. Be sure to save your PDF file for digital viewing, which creates a smaller file size than a print quality PDF
Due by day seven (7) of this module.
- To save as a digital file
- Choose Save as from the file menu in PowerPoint
- Choose PDF as the file type
- Name the file
- Click on the options button
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.